LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: LOLLY’S LANE SHOPPE
Every listed item is sold with a Standard License.
A Standard License entitles you to:
- Use the purchased graphic(s) in an unlimited manner for personal use, so long as there is no monetary gain from the designs you create (“Personal Use”).
- Use the purchased graphic(s) to execute a single project for a client; as long as the client does not intend to sell more than 500 units of the design/item you create (“Commercial Use”).
- Create an “End Product” for sale, where total sales will not exceed 500 units (“End Product”).
- In the case of purchased listings that contain more than one single graphic (such as more than one clip art item), you may use each or all of the items on a single project for a client.
- Should you wish to execute a second project for a client – or to execute a project for a different client – using the same purchased graphics, you would be required to purchase an Extended License.
Note on End Products
- An End Product can be either a digital or physical item that you (or your client) plan to sell.
- It needs to be significantly different from the purchased graphics. For example, the addition of text, textures, patterns, effects etc.
- End Products may not allow for the extraction of the original graphic item purchased.
If you (or your client) intend to sell more than 500 units of any design or item you create with purchased graphics, then you would be required to purchase an Extended License.
Should you wish to execute a second project from the purchased graphics, or to execute a project for a different client, then you would be required to purchase an Extended License.
It is possible and acceptable to return to the store and purchase an Extended License at a later date. The Extended License is listed in the store as a separate item for such cases.
The Extended License permits the sale of an End Product an unlimited number of times.